CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 13, 2009

Happy 7 months Baby Casper

Another month will be rolled by...
In less than 24 hours (5/7), my baby will be 7 MONTHS OLD How lovely. Time is just moving right along .

randomly taken during his 6th month days

During my baby's 6th month..
My baby has learned to scream at the top of his voice and he really does it most of the time . I think he's starting to test my patience . From that tiny lil sweet voice to--- i dont know, it's still sweet but there are times it has a lil sharpness, it's irritating, especially at night .


He gets excited when we're outside, seeing a lot people, and seems to be enjoying their attention by giving them back with him big grinny smile and giggles when being amused. Social butterfly ... Sometimes I get ashamed when he suddenly screams outloud, and people look at us. Buti na lang japanese loves babies, especially the cutie ones, you would always hear them say "kawaii-------" .

I miss my lil boy when he was only 1-3months, so quiet like an angel BUt still, we enjoy him more now, his noises, giggles, screams, and the way he responds when we talk to him .


He also babbles alot. I always check his mouth to see if there's a tooth coming, but I dont see anything yet.. Malapit na siguro .


he now knows how to eat crackers or biscuits which is really helpful especially when we're outside. When we're together for shopping, I give him baby biscuits to keep himself busy. SO glad he's not giving me a hard time

he can roll from his back onto his stomach–and back again. I'll post his rolling back over clip next time. Im happy to see him rolling and moving little by little on his own trying to reach and get something, but it's really nerve-racking.

Looks like he will be cruising around in no time and keep us quite busier...

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...