CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

May 31, 2011

Jobelle and Joanne Happy b-day my Twin Sister



I have two lovely little twin sisters and it’s one of their birthdays today. They’re actually not that little to tell you the truth, they’re well into their twenties, but hey, they’ll always be little to me.


Happy birthday to my favorite Twin sister.
We are sisters by chance, friends by choice.
A sister is a little piece of childhood that can't ever be lost.
Thanks for being there for me through the years.
A sister is a friend for life.
I'm so grateful that I have you as a sister.
We are sisters for life.
A sister is a special gift from heaven.
Happy Birthday my Twin Sister.
I'm so glad that God gave me a sister like you.
Happy birthday to a wonderful Twin sister and good friend.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...