CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 19, 2009

baby Casper 4 months old


Hello! long time no see (it's been awhile). I'm really sorry If I couldn't update my blog as often as I should be, because Im just too bad with time management. I envy other Mommy bloggers who are much busier than me but still find time to post journals at least 1 to 2 times a week .

As usual, it was a busy week for me & my lilboy that I couldn't find time to post about my baby's 3 months milestones sooner. he just turned 4 months last week, February 7. There are so much things to share since the last time I updated about him.


Our lilboy could really recognize who's who in his life. Sure he smiles at people whoever plays with him, but definitely later looks at us ( feeling assured that we're there, especially his prettymom LOL).

One of the greatest things he learned so far that excites us most, is he can laugh outloud. Im glad I had captured that first laugh just a couple of weeks ago, when he was 3 months old and a weeks. I was the one who first witnessed it. His dad was at work during that time so I took a clip from my digicam so later on he can see the video . While playing with him, he never stopped laughing until he got tired. I was extremely overjoyed and my heart screamed at the same time. It was one of our happiest bonding time together.

he's such an adorable baby. We love it when he placed on his stomach. he's so cute. he could lift his head up with the support of his hands, and lifts up his legs as if he's on a sky dive . Sometimes he's diving with his dad, i mean Tummy Time =). They're so funny.

Our baby has transformed from a dependent newborn to an active, communicative and responsive baby . Giving up my job with a nice salary to become a full time stay at home m0mma (& a wife) is all worth it. I wouldn't want to miss anything special from my kid's.



our baby's some other milestones includes:
  • Stronger kicks
  • Began to finger suck
  • He could easily grasp things even for a short time.
  • He could hold his own bottle when feeding ( with a lil support ).
  • He reach any object he sees.
  • Enjoys tickling... You'll love the way he giggles...
  • He make noises.. Sometimes he would raise his voice when nobody would pay attention.
  • He sleeps more than 7 hours straight at night. Sometimes, 6-hour stretch through the afternoon.
  • Smiles always. Especially when he wakes up in the morning. It's always been a good thing to start a day, i just don't remember when exactly he started doing it, it became already a routine everytime he wakes up in the morning.
  • He stares an object and follows it when it moves. It's funny when he stares my hands when i strating to typing on a keybord and follows to my hand when it moves. his trying to crab the keybord too. . .
  • Becomes curius about the things around him. he looks at almost everything around the room. This time I also let him look at our reflection infront of the mirror, he looked shocked at first, but now he could laugh at his own reflection.
That's all for now. Hope you enjoyed watching the music video I made:)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...