CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

February 18, 2010

Prayer for a New Beginning


Dear Lord Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner and I need your forgiveness. I believe that You are the Son of God and that you died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sin. I believe that you rose from the dead and that you are alive today. I ask You to forgive me of my sins, of going my own way, of trying to do life without you. I ask You to come into my life and make me a new person. I turn from going my own way, and I commit my life to You as my Savior and my Lord. Please help me to grow in my relationship with you, and thank you for your grace and power to follow you. Thank you for the gift of eternal life, and thank you for the gift of your Holy Spirit, who has now come to live in me. In Jesus name, Amen.

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...