CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

March 10, 2010

Happy B-day to me!!!!! ^0^

Thank You Lord

Lord, I hope You hear
This prayer I have today
Please listen now real closely
To the words I need to say.

I thank You for Your blessings
That You've always given me
You've given me a love of life
And eyes that I might see.

I look to see the beauty
Of everywhere You touch
I'm deeply filled with gratitude
And I thank You Lord, so much.

The gifts You give go on and on
Each day brings something new
Peace and joy and happiness
I can always count on You!

First of all, THANK YOU!!! These are the two simple words I'd like to say to all (too many to mention) those who sent me birthday wishes via SMS, email, twitter and Facebook; they are really appreciated. That was so nice and unexpected! Smiley

I am so grateful for the online friends I have met through the blogger. These friendships are all of equal importance to me; they all add warmth and color to my life.

When I started this blog, I never thought anyone would read my crappy blog... Smiley In my 3 years of being a blogger, I consider myself very fortunate to have a wonderful relationship with my readers and other bloggers because, to me, friendship is one of the most glorious things on God's green earth.

And big thanks to all of YOU! yes YOU ^0^ for the beautiful posts Smiley (click here, here, here, here, here and here). You guys are awesome; thank you for making me cry my eyes out (in a good way of course) and I had to go back later to comment! I am so touched and I just, don't know what to say.

After crying and feeling touched, here I am now, blogging about a bunch of people who have always made me feel loved. I'll blog about my birthday and I'll be posting tons of pictures (Ooh la la... more than 100 pics Smiley, just kidding i wish i can post that many pics) so be sure to keep an eye out!

I've been eating a lot like a... "oink oink" lately.



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...