CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 15, 2009

Colorful Toy

This circle shape toy is one of his favorite toys... Obviously, he loves it very much =)








I'm thrilled to be invited lol.. ( thanks...)

I didn't have a hard time hunting for this week's theme, Yellow toy. Aside from color red, I think Yellow and Orange is my lil boy favorite color =)surely we have those ones..



I bought these stuffs in Toys R Us for my baby's stroller (ate renchan, casper older sister). I bought that bird when she was 2 months old,and put it on her stroller at first. She loves staring at it... Now,si Casper naman ang gumagamit I think he's loving the lil chick but he still loves the circle toys the one so many colors pushing inside and outside toys LOL! don't know how to explain this toys se the picture nalang hahaha thats why I put it on his crib sometimes to his stroller where he sits everytime we go out side=)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...