CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 14, 2009

Happy 6 months Babby + Happy moments




Where have the days gone my lil boy Casper?
It seems like just yesterday in the delivery room
With one final push you emerged from my stomach:)
I struggle to recall the exact words I said
As they handed you to me, 3535 grams of perfection

I thanked God and His angels for your gentle protection
Looking at you now, twice as that size
People think you look like your dad,
They just don't know,
you look exactly like me when I was a baby

You've learned how to laugh and babble
You can even now play alone with your hanging toys
Giggles when something amuses you
You learned to roll over and wiggling around
Reaching for every objects near to you

Each day is more beautiful than I could ever have planned
With each sunrise and sunset you grow a little more
I am a witness to a miracle each time I see your face
You will own my heart forever my dearest lil boy Casper

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casper's a lucky boy to have a mum who loves him so much. I enjoyed your poem.

george

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...