CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 6, 2009

Renchan dancing with Ryukung


Hello! GENKI DESUKA? Kamusta? (^Q^)/゛muahhh!
It's already spring season over here in Nagoya, my all time favorite season. Although I still can't feel the lil warm wind of spring yet and, and this coming days will be cold o(●´ω`●)owo wowoo♪ . The famous cherry blossoms has blossomed in some parts of Japan, the southern part in particular. Can't wait to take our baby to the park surrounded with cherry blossoms tree. My hubby and I used to drive over to different parks,and have picnic under the those beautiful trees when we were still dating ★'.・.LOVE~(^▽^(^▽^*)~LOVE.・.・:☆ .

Well anywhoo, the other day, my pretty ninang Junalyn she bring her cutie lil boy Ryukun and daughter Dindin in my house, that makes him my lil dollie's. Her boy never fails to make us laugh, as always. He's such an adorable and a baby comedian like his father.(⌒▽⌒)!FATHER LIKE SON ha ha ha!



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...