CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

April 15, 2009

Roll over baby...


What's up Mummies? ...and dollies? Have you noticed our site's new look? (・ー・) What can you say about it? Oh well, I was getting tired of my previous layout ()´д`()・・・and it so happened the other day, I took a break from cleaning our house, I checked my e mails, and for some reasons, I got glued on my desk (again.. and discontinued my chore..). While browsing, I found this base theme and tweaked it off while my baby was asleep (-_-)゜zzz.

So take a look, Im really loving it ♪♪v(⌒o⌒)v♪♪... It shows that I'm getting serious with my babyblog. I dont even pay much attention to update my own page. m(。−_−。)m .I feel a lil bit bad coz Im not inspired to write something about my own personal rants. It's all about my kids =) Im really obsess lol. (# ̄ー ̄#)ニヤ

Anywhooo, Im excited to share with you that my lil cute baby can roll over by himself (without support of course..) I was busy chatting with my sister when Casper did it. SO the first clip of this video was his 3nd attempt. Enjoy watching =)





It's such a nice feeling when you see your baby's milestones... We enjoy his more everyday. You know, he changed our lifestyle. Its funny to hear people close to me, especially my girlfriends, saying how creepy it is to see how I changed a lot. Of course they are all happy for me. (●⌒∇⌒●)

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...