CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 13, 2009

Family N` Friend Outdoor Trip

My Babe`s First Outdoor Trip

Hello dearies, it's been awhile again (as always). we'll surely gonna miss this trip especially me, tagal me hindi naka gala LOL!. We have this special bond kasi eh ..

Oh well I just wanna share a pictures (again) of our outdoor trip with our loveones here in Japan last (april 24,2009). This time, I produced it with slide.com. I love it, music title Loving You by Na` Shay.




It was a real 1-day-fun trip not only because we were with our loveones, but also the places we've been were so incredibly satisfying... the accomodation, services, food, ambiences, and the weather (although medyo biglang kumilimlim ng konti...) So glad our baby didn't gave us a hard time especially during the long drive... cooperative and naki-enjoy talaga sya from the start he just slept and play naman while awake.. Good Boy!

This was his first ever nature outdoor trip

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...