CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 14, 2009

I Feel Jealous




I wish I could sew. I WISH I could sew. I love all the things people make with sewing machines. They are little magic machines. My sewing machine is a torture device. I start working on something that I think I will be able to handle (Pattern says EASY!) , and I start swearing, huffing, and then eventually crying. Ohhh,(wish ko lang my Lola buhay kapa so you can teach me what to do). She is the best at sewing. I think I got robbed in the sewing genetic department.



got this pic from flickr site


I bought a cute pattern off of one of my favorite places to shop–PANDORA-HOUSE.com. It is for this adorable two layered twirl skirt. Heck, the website is called YOU CAN MAKE THIS. But I can’t make anything from there. I suck! I get all flipped out about the bias, right side, wrong side, seams, gathering. The pictures they have just confuse me more. I love all the stuff that people make and I don’t want to go running to my friends all the time when I desire something so cute. Cuz, hey, I would want something cute almost every other day, but I spent the ¥ on the pattern and all the materials.



I hope this cute skirt turns out. I’ll have pictures to post, whatever the outcome. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...