CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

July 14, 2009

Getting my BUTT off the computer....







OK. I hate cleaning. I wish I have a cleaning lady. I hate having a messy house. I am one people that hates clutter, but has it…EVERYWHERE! It is like the plague. I just can’t get rid of it!!! I always feel like I’m trying to declutter or reorganize or use my space better, but I still have stuff–it is coming out the walls. I see pictures of some my online friends homes and they are usually in such beautiful order and I find myself jealous.









So I have decided, I need to get my butt of the computer and clean my freaking house and KEEP IT CLEAN–but that is also a full time job because of my kids and husband. They are like little tornadoes that ravage through my home. Even after I clean (three times a week or more), a couple days later, there is stuff back out and everywhere.







Do I just suck it up and realize that I will always be following behind them and cleaning up their messes? How do I teach them to do it themselves? Hmmmm…. I mean, the laundry is enough to choke a person. What is the most responsible way to handle the chaos?






I’m gonna try to do better, but UGH! It is maddness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i probrably clean my house once a week or when i get tired of the mess. since i don't get visitors, i don't care about the mess, yeah, i would like to have a clean house but hey, if you have a messy kid, you have a messy kid and don't worry about it. you're not only one who feels the way you do. i'm one. everyone has to pitch in and clean or the house won't be clean. as hard it was for me, i got rid of clutter, the stuff i don't need. i can go on and on. you can email me at aprilmay_80 at msn

Heart N Sew Designs said...

I know how you feel! *Love your blog by the way!* Have you checked out FlyLady.net? That is a free website that helps you learn to control the chaos in housekeeping! With my routines and 15 minutes of day, it stays manageable! Check it out--it's worth it!!

Thanks for following my blog! :)

Susan English Mason said...

Your house is clean - it's just cluttered. You just have to make sure it's clean underneath all of the clutter. I move things and clean, and move them back. Back and forth. It's like a never-ending siege. I home schooled my kids too. They are all grown and 2 out of 3 have graduated from college so far. I sewed clothes for all three of my kids, but I had two sewing machines side-by-side and an expert showed my on one side, while I tried it on the other side. Picture it - me and my sewing machine, and the expert teacher next to me with her sewing machine. It was so easy with her right next to me. I wonder if you could find a buddy to sew with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...