CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 12, 2009

Aimi's 12th B-day



When you were born,the pain subside As the nurse put you in my arms With your eyes opened wide You gave me butterfly's inside With pride and joy,the tears began to fall My prayers were answered that day Cause God sent a little angel my way Your face glowing like an Angel above And skin so pink and soft Your eyes looked up at me,as if to say... "I know you must be mommy, I heard your voice everyday" Now your birthday's here again Not eleven, but twelve I know the years ahead Will be blessed with Peace and Love With every second that passes And every minute of the day I know the months and years... will go by And my love for you will never die "Happy Birthday," Aimi


May 3, 2007
Happy b-day Aimi

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...