CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 12, 2009

FREE HUGS







We have a young man in church who is 14 and very withdrawn. He spends 90% of his free time in his room, he does not make eye contact with anyone unless you ask him to.


Today as he walked into church I grabbed him for a hug.
When he half hugged me I said to him"Give me a real hug".
He put both arms around me and rested his head on my shoulder and then I heard the sweetest thing... he sighed 'Mmmmm".
When he let go of me he said "Thank you".




I love this video . Here is the site of 'The Free Hug Campaign'
See
'Free Hug Videos' from around the world
Have to add a hugging picture .... sweet sisters Aimichan and baby clarenz





0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...