CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 7, 2009

I Love My Family


  • I love my family,

    I really truly do.

    But what I want to know,

    Is if they love me to.

    And then I think,

    Of course they do,

    It's like a law,

    They have to.

    Well sometimes they make me feel,

    As if their love is not for real.

    They sometimes make me cry,

    And I wish I could just say goodbye.

    But then I stop to think again,

    They'd miss me wouldn't they?

    That night,I pray. I ask God,

    To please keep my family together,

    From now until forever.

    Because I love my family,

    I really truly do,

    And now I know for sure,

    That my family loves me to.



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...