CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

January 8, 2009

In memory of our Mother






I miss you so much & need you more with each passing day. I live for you & try to make you proud. I'm sorry for all the things I did to hurt you. I want to thank you for loving & helping me through the rough times. You'll be forever in my heart. I can't try to understand why you had to leave but I'll never hold that against you. I just wish you were here for me right now but I know you'll be watching & helping me through everything I do. I'll try to make you proud always. I love you, your daughter.




In Loving Memory

Bella E. Alpay
Date of Birth: May 14,1947
Place of Birth: Mauban Quezon
Date of Death: May 18,2008
Place of Death: Lucena city Quezon
FAMILY

Parents:
Fermina E. Alpay & Quezen Alpay
Son's & Daughter:

Maritony, Othie, Servando, Armie, Dranreb, Mayo
and twins sister
Jobelle & Joanne
Brother & sisters:

Rosalina, Francisca, (my mother), Lea, Larry






A wonderful woman who touched many lives. Mother, sister, aunt, grandmother & wife. Always there for her family with loving open arms. Suffered many emotional times, but remained a strong woman through it all. Taught many to respect humankind & was a wonderful person to animal. She loved her pets like they were people; always taking care of her animals & her family. She will be missed.
Mom, words can never say how much I love & miss you. When you left us it tore us apart. I just wish we had more time to spend with you. I know you are no longer in pain, no more suffering & that you are happy now. But I wish we had more time to spend together. Thinking of you always. Love & miss you...


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...